Saturday, January 16, 2010

lol

my website is almost done its turning out so nice. i figure when i start class on the 25th i wont have very much homework since my website is almost done.
i am so fucking pissed off. i left a hershey bar with almonds on the counter in the kitchen to defrost and my roomates girlfriend decided that she was gonna steal it. i looked everywhere for it and asked all my roomates where they put it and everyone denied it. but i know it was carolyn because i had a tape recorder hidden above the fridge and when i played it back i heard her saying "kevin whos hershey bar is this can i have it im taking it". even though i caught her red handed she still lies. wowwww. i cant wait to move out i dont want to deal with this crap anymore. my food is always missing and they are constantly getting into my things. she borrows my stuff and doesnt return it, i have to ask her for it back. not to mention their dogs chewed up a few of my things. i am just livid, but im not going to say anything because then that just sparks up drama and im not in the mood to deal with her bullshit whining and crying. not to mention that a few of my friends told me she was saying stuff about me like how im "86'd" from all her get togethers. what the hell is that crap? all it is is pointless drama that she needs to stop getting herself into, all shes doing is making people not want to say anything to her because shes going to go and talk shit on them and ive heard it from countless people. i wonder if she realizes it? im sorry but this is the only way i can vent my frustration instead of making a big deal over it and making my life here more miserable than it already is. when i move back to murrieta things will be better, ill get to hang out with my friends again. im excited.

oh and hamlet posted this small story on furc and i looked it up on google and found this website --> http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/random-stories-part-iv
it has a bunch of neat random stories. some make me cringe. but i cant bring my eyes away from it.

The children's game "Red Rover" has its origins in a pagan ritual that dates back to the 16th century. According to manuscripts of the time, participants in the ritual would chant and make sacrifices to a demon in charge of shepherding souls to the afterlife, in hopes that their loved ones could return from death. Grotesque illustrations of the demon would sometimes accompany written accounts of the ritual, but the demon was never given a name; it was referred to only as "the Red Rover."

this guy i met on myspace wants to take photo manipulations of me so here is the unedited picture and i post the finished one when he's done im also pretty excited about this its so awesome that he asked me i love his work.




~yours truely

No comments:

Post a Comment