Thursday, January 7, 2010

happybirthdaytome

yesterday was my birthday. im 20 now. its depressing. the few couple of days before my birthday i just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die. i dont wanna be 20 i hate getting older i feel like everything i wanted to do is no longer available for me because im not 16 anymore. other than feeling depressed, i am grateful at the same time. i love all the people in my life (except a select few) and im so happy i have everything i have. i got a bunch of hello kitty crap and a really pretty lace white long sleeved shirt i love it so much but its a size small and i want to go get a medium because i want it to be baggy on me so im gonna go do that tommorow. i registered for my classes today and im going full time taking 12 credits. my classes cost 312$ but my mom and dad told me not to worry about it because the financial aid will refund their money. so yeah thats reassuring. my dad sent me an email yesterday saying he was gonna buy me the nintendo dsi i want he wants me to get pink so yeah im stuck with pink. lol my dad always buys me pink gameboys. i think he was always afraid i was going to turn out to be a lesbian and he always made sure that i wore dresses when i was younger and that i was surrounded by girliness all my life...hence my obsession with hello kitty, pokemon, and kitties. anyways its a brand new year, im one year older and im young. i want to make the best of this year as much as possible. im going to be a graphic design, web design, and art student all in one im cramming as much in as possible. and maybe this year im going to finally be able to go on vacation to new orleans like i always wanted? and possibly more places like boston, romania, and egypt? i might have the money to. but before i try to go on vacation im going to make sure that i get my condo or apartment and get the hell out of this house and far away from my roomates.

~yours truely..

No comments:

Post a Comment