Monday, October 4, 2010

new decorations

ive had this lighted spider web up for awhile but just decided to take a photo. i got it at walmart for $6 and the spiders come with. (you can see my fake human organs on top of my fridge, i got these for a dollar each at the dollar tree).


my brother and his friends wanted to do a seance so they borrowed my ouija board and they didnt return it for 4 weeks, but i finally got it back and put it up on my wall. honestly, i dont believe in ghosts but i wish they were real 'cause i'd totally want to meet a ghost.

i got my vampire girl vs. frankenstein girl posters from comic-con. its one of those japanese gore movies and its made by the same people who did tokyo gore police. so yeah gore + hot azn chicks. thats all you need to know.

i just did this set up, that tree is a candle holder i got from michaels for $10, the tombstone from michaels for $4, the ragdoll kitty is hand made, the skulls are from dollar tree for $1 and the spider webbing from michaels for $2. the black shelf is from the thrift store for $3.


a kitty tin pail from target for $1. you can get plain tins and paint on them just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment