Thursday, April 12, 2012

my new wig

So shortly after my accident i was convinced that i will never feel feminine again with a shaved head and that a wig just would not cut it, but I was pleasantly surprised when i purchased a wig from annabelles wigs and i put it on, it made me feel a whole lot better, and it wasn't itchy. the quality of the wig is superb for the price and it was the style and color that my shaved off hair was, so i feel like myself again when i put it on. i decided to take a few pictures of myself sporting my new, lovely wig. and everyone please check out annabelles wigs! they are affordable, good quality and did i mention affordable? :)




apologies for the pictures, i am too lazy to edit them but i will do so in the future if there are problems loading/file size too big/etc etc. i just wanted to have an un-edited version so you could see the quality of the wig and the cute photos of an outfit i had put together with some accessories and jewelry i made myself for your own inspiration. my outfit has Gothic Lolita, Japanese schoolgirl, and american goth influence just an FYI if you were curious at all how i achieved this look.

~yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment