Monday, June 27, 2011

Malediction Society

I always love to go to LA, for any excuse. And i'm especially a sucker for the nightlife gawth scene. but.. when you go to a club you wanna drink right?? but damn that shit is expensive it's about 6 or 7 bones for a tiny cup! being the cheap ass that I am, i always ask the bartender for NO ice, and then a cup of water because they fill the cup up to the brim with ice and so you're basically paying 7 bucks for a cup of ice! wtf?? so i take the ice out of my water cup and put it in the alcohol. smart right? i know, im a fucking genius. (not) xD

some pics of me from the night;

i know.. not very flattering at all. but whatevah. :)

2 comments:

  1. Actually that second pic is pretty sick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. i can feel my self esteem going up some points. :)

      Delete